Thursday, April 15, 2010

Street Fighter IV PC Anticipation for Feb 20, 2009.

With a long history of adaptation to Arcades and Consoles, Street FIghter IV makes another debut to the PC platform equating significally almost 9 years since the previous Street Fighter Alpha( Good luck finding a retail copy.). The purpose of this thread is to really expand upon unaware users of the upcoming release Feburary 20, 2009( Chance of a later release then the Consoles.). I know many are saying why should I even care about a fighter on PC? or how in the world will I play a fighter on my PC? Well this is why I'm sharing my perspectives today buds.. ''Characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3D, while the game is played in the original Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes. Six-button controls for the game return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing original genre-defining game mechanics the franchise is known and loved for with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter IV brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over. With the inclusion of Capcom's latest advancements in new generation techology, Street Fighter IV promises to deliver an extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.'' Currently, the Arcade version runs on a Taito Type X2 hardware:Which concludes why many are proclaiming the Arcade version looks superior then the Console versions respectively.As a PC gamer it makes me proud to see Capcom's ongoing support to our platform, opening much more variety for gaming on a PC. I'm very skeptical about online conectivity play and hope Capcom takes a logic approach and utlize things that worked well in the past for PC online play which includes server browsing, filters ect. In addition tools for the MOD community will indeed be marvelous to create ever new possibilities.Control functonality for PC gamers can easy be soluted by picking up a Gamepad which goes for a low cost today at your local retail or even online shopping via Amazon. Let the Brawl begin...Street Fighter IV PC Anticipation for Feb 20, 2009.
If this game has great online than I really can't see why I wouldn't get this game for the PC. Maybe not at launch, but certainly when the game drops in price a bit. Street Fighter IV PC Anticipation for Feb 20, 2009.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Street Fighter IV coming later in the yeear for the PC? got to admit, the art style is fantastic though, can't wait for this game.

[QUOTE=''OoSuperMarioO'']As a PC gamer it makes me proud to see Capcom's ongoing support to our platform, opening much more variety for gaming on a PC[\QUOTE]



then why no RE5 on PC??
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''OoSuperMarioO'']As a PC gamer it makes me proud to see Capcom's ongoing support to our platform, opening much more variety for gaming on a PC.
[/QUOTE]I agree Supe.Capcom has been on the wrong end of the PC crowd's whipping stick before, but regardless they are persistent and have made great improvements in supporting the platform most recently.I'm looking forward to this. For gamepads on the PC, I'm most accustomed to the 360 these days. However, for a better d-pad, I might actually get around to connecting one of my PS3 gamepads on the PC :D (either that or one of my old PS2 controllers -- the PC gamepad of choice before I started using the 360's).[QUOTE=''POJO_MOFO'']then why no RE5 on PC??[/QUOTE]
patience
[QUOTE=''POJO_MOFO''] then why no RE5 on PC??[/QUOTE]http://kotaku.com/5076483/resident-evil-5-dated-for-pc
I just pre-ordered the game on Amazon for 36.99. Can't beat that.
Yo...... Do you have that SFIV banner in larger size? I wanna use it as a wallpaper..... thx
if this has good online then i probably will get it and despite what people say about capcom they have done a great job of supporting the pc where other developers have simply ignored it.
[QUOTE=''Bean-jr'']Yo...... Do you have that SFIV banner in larger size? I wanna use it as a wallpaper..... thx[/QUOTE]Hey there, http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/241/8/9/Street_Fighter_Street_Jam_by_UdonCrew.jpg
Nice post, TC. I normally don't buy fighting games, but I really like the artstyle and Street Fighter characters, so I'm considering this one.
[QUOTE=''Bean-jr'']Yo...... Do you have that SFIV banner in larger size? I wanna use it as a wallpaper..... thx[/QUOTE]

me too
I love the Street Fighter games and I have been tracking this ever since it was announced. But I'll be getting it on PS3, the main and only reason because I'll be playing offline multiplayer with family %26 friends. I'm not going to rule out getting it for the PC though at some stage because CAPCOM great credit to them indeed they are releasing traditional console games like DMC4, SFIV on the PC and they are proper ports also. I hope it sells well.
[QUOTE=''pcgamer_07'']I love the Street Fighter games and I have been tracking this ever since it was announced. But I'll be getting it on PS3, the main and only reason because I'll be playing offline multiplayer with family %26 friends. I'm not going to rule out getting it for the PC though at some stage because CAPCOM great credit to them indeed they are releasing traditional console games like DMC4, SFIV on the PC and they are proper ports also. I hope it sells well.[/QUOTE]Yea I see what you mean with local multiplayer. Nothing is more satisfying then getting a group of buds and rocking out on the retro Street Fighters. Arcades should be a bonus for both Console and PC users to carry over their home skills to compete against some of the best players the Arcades has to offer.
capcom deserves a lot of respect for the work they've done towards the pc platform.
hey its february 20th right now :)))
SuperMario, I thought you left.
Hey hey I thought you were gone supermario. Good to see you're back anyway
Oops old thread :D

No comments:

Post a Comment