Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Which game would you recommend for me?

Empire: Total War or Dawn of War 2?I like both sub-genres of RTS (large-scale epic and squad-based tactical), but I don't know which one I should get. Does anyone have a recommendation for me?My PC might also be an issue, but I don't know for sure. I would prefer to run the games at top graphics settings. Here are my specs:XPS M1530 Laptop1440X900 Screen Resolution4GB RAMNvidia Geforce 8600GT MobileCore 2 Duo 2.5GHzMore than enough HDD space Which game would you recommend for me?
both?Which game would you recommend for me?
dow 2 is the best rts ive ever played and im a huge classic C%26C fan. thats saying alot. E TW will be great too
Yeh both! But Dawn of War 2 is out now so get your backside to the shop now and go buy it!
Both if you can and that's a tough choice as both games I think are going to be amazing. But it really boils down to this, if you're a single player guy like me hit Empire as the Total War series has hands down the best single player experience in the RTS genre, if you're a multi player guy go for DoW2. Though I to say with Empire giving the ability to play multi player on the campaign map it may actually change that.
Like they said, both.
If you can only get one Get Empire if not get both!
The Empire demo runs horribly on my computer though :\There isn't a DoW demo so I'll assume it will also run horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment