Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What dificulty are u playing W40k:Dawn of War 2???????

HEllo,I just bought Dawn of War 2 and I am going to start the campaign. You can choose 4 dificulties (from 1 easy to 4 the most dificult). I was going to chose number 3 but I dont know if it will be too tough or it will be ok, anyone has played the campaign at 3 ? how is it? You cant change the dificulty once you start the campaign. Thanks for your help.What dificulty are u playing W40k:Dawn of War 2???????
2. And it's turning out to be perfect for me.What dificulty are u playing W40k:Dawn of War 2???????
I'm playing the campaign cooperatively with a buddy of mine (coordinating attacks and calling for backup over the GfW-L voice chat is simply awesome), and difficulty setting 2 is a little too easy...we're kind of kicking ourselves for not going with difficulty 3. That being said, because we're pretty much steam rolling anything that shows its ugly face to us, we have to set new goals (like getting 100% body counts).
[QUOTE=''Ein-7919'']I'm playing the campaign cooperatively with a buddy of mine (coordinating attacks and calling for backup over the GfW-L voice chat is simply awesome), and difficulty setting 2 is a little too easy...we're kind of kicking ourselves for not going with difficulty 3. That being said, because we're pretty much steam rolling anything that shows its ugly face to us, we have to set new goals (like getting 100% body counts).[/QUOTE]

I am playing alone, should I try dificulty 3 or it will be too tough??
[QUOTE=''MotherRussia'']HEllo,

I just bought Dawn of War 2 and I am going to start the campaign. You can choose 4 dificulties (from 1 easy to 4 the most dificult).

I was going to chose number 3 but I dont know if it will be too tough or it will be ok, anyone has played the campaign at 3 ? how is it?

You cant change the dificulty once you start the campaign. Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]



2,easy so far..but i'm only at the begining of the game so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment