Thursday, April 15, 2010

Your favorite Unreal Tournament?

For the Unreal gurus out there, which one is your favorite?Also, which one had the gauntlet style mode where you killed wave after wave of monsters? I forget. Your favorite Unreal Tournament?
UT III because the weapon balance, pacing and movements. UT 2004 because the contents, maps, modes and almost any other aspects. Your favorite Unreal Tournament?
I think ut2004 invasion is your gauntlet style gametypeAnd hell if I know which ut I like better. If I had to choose I'd probably say 99, mostly because of nostalgia.
Unreal Tournament Clasic my Favorite, Followed by UT2k4. -------------------------------^^ Damned Filters. :evil:-
The original UT, of course.
Unreal2k4 is the best imo. The first unreal would be the next best.
For me, UT2004 > UT99 > UT3.UT2003? I like to pretend that it never existed. UT2004 is what 2003 should've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment