Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fallout 3 help with the G.E.C.K download

hey, i have had fallout 3 for some time and i decided to try and download the G.E.C.K



i run fallout on steam, and i tried extracting the files to this location:



C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 3



(UNDER ''COMMON'' I ADDED MY USERNAME)



i used WinRAR extractor



then i went into it and downloaded the GECK, but i came across nothing in ''data files'' on fallout 3



so then i worked through my folders until i found a file that looked legit (i have now about 3 or four ''fallout 3'' folders. two under steam, one with the username ''common'' and one with mine, and one under: my games>fallout 3) the one i found is at: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout 3\



it has things like data, config, music ect in it.



but alas, after extracting and downloading the result.........nothing



im stuck here, if anyone can help me please do, im desperateFallout 3 help with the G.E.C.K download
OH! and one of the other files located at:



C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\''myusername''\Fallout 3\Fallout 3



(which actually has my username)



has a list (up to nine) of disks, so i have no clue what that meansFallout 3 help with the G.E.C.K download
Tis is probably not new but I dl Package of mod for Fallout 3 and can not get it installed in game. This is my first attempt at using a mod and some of your language is strange to me. Please help me Kaysok

No comments:

Post a Comment