Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Need Video Card and RAM Help

Im trying to run Age of Conan on my Vaio and I need a better Video Card and more RAM, but I dont have that much $$$. So whats the best video card I could purchase? And I have 502MB of RAM and I need 1GB as a minimum, i would like 1.5GB of RAM, so what should I get for that to? Please remember I dont have much $$$ Thanks(:Need Video Card and RAM Help
You can't upgrade a laptop's video cardNeed Video Card and RAM Help
[QUOTE=''simardbrad'']You can't upgrade a laptop's video card[/QUOTE]

if it is u can't or it will be expensive to. RAM is around 20-40, depending on what kind of ram and things like that. this should also be on the PC hardware forums.
Its a Vaio VGC-RB30 DESKTOP
Ohhhh I've only heard of VAIO notebooks lol. Well if you have PCI-E x16 slot on your motherboard, I'd buy a Radeon 4850 or an NVIDIA 9800GTX+. Both around the same price and performance.
Kay thanks man, now all i need is to know how to install them once i get them :P
[QUOTE=''Hex_Of_A_Nation'']Kay thanks man, now all i need is to know how to install them once i get them :P[/QUOTE]



do you remember that game as a child where you put shapes and balls into their matching holes....yah its just like that

No comments:

Post a Comment