Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are there any other programs like fraps?

I'm looking to do some video capture, along with wanting to see the FPS of my games. Are there any programs like fraps out there, for free, that do this? I really don't like using fraps because of the performance hits that it does.Are there any other programs like fraps?
Xfire is free, but you won't see your FPS shwoing all the time. It barely uses CPU too, so makes it good for games.Are there any other programs like fraps?
go for xfire. it has a video record function.
I'd third XFire.
[QUOTE=''Steameffekt'']Xfire is free, but you won't see your FPS shwoing all the time. It barely uses CPU too, so makes it good for games.[/QUOTE]

Just click the pin next to the fps and it will stay. I 4th xfire.
  • blackheads scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment