Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moh Airborne help please

Well I bought my brother MOH: Airborne for christmas. And we finally got around to installing it. And im having trouble. I installed it on his computer first but an error code popped up everytime I tried to play it. The error code read that there was a missing file. So after installing numerous times. I decided to install on my computer (The brand new good computer that can play Crysis on High) . Well i get to the screen where I type in the CD - Key. I type it in hit next and then it goes to a tiny screen with a loading bar to load up windows installer and Then the screen disapears and nothing loads up.. It doesnt take me to the windows installer. The installer doesnt even show up on the task manager. It just completely shuts down! Has anyone else had a problem similar. Or have any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment