Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best PC system?

What's the strongest game computer available right now? Also, what computer do you guys use?Best PC system?
Custom built.Best PC system?
If you customize laptop computers, will they be strong enough to play like epic games
custom build a computer, its much cheaper
I couldn't tell you what the most powerful commercial PC is right now. But I think you'd mainly be looking at Dell XPS and Alienware systems. As far as mine goes. I, like most in my circle, built my own rig. It's actually on the net in a forum where I help people fix PC issues and help people choose parts for building gaming systems. You'll find it in the following link. Mine is the first one on the list.http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=115996
Custom built...of coarse the is alienware..HP blackbird(Way overpriced) and others:D
Like the other posted have said custom build if you can. If your scared of messing up your computer and you will if you've never done it before than get something that's easily modible. That means big case with enough room to expand. Don't buy a mini case because they are usually to tiny to mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment