Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Resident Evil5 For PC

Is it coming for PC too ? I saw several reports on PC Version of RE5 Resident Evil5 For PC
if its anything like the RE4 port I think I will have to pass.Resident Evil5 For PC
I'm pretty sure it's coming and it'll be developed in-house at Capcom.
Do we know when its coming ?

PS 3 and 360 release are in next month
CDProjekt will publish it for PCs. I don't know the release date but i think it will be at least 5-6 months after the console release.
[QUOTE=''IZoMBiEI'']if its anything like the RE4 port I think I will have to pass.[/QUOTE]



I'm pretty sure that won't happen again, but I can't say for sure how good the port will be. Furthermore, I'm still waiting on the official announcement from Capcom regarding the PC port. It's still nowhere in sight. Why is that? I'm in between actually waiting for it and dismissing the actual existence of it. C'mon Capcom!
i liked RE4 on pc. you just need a decent game pad. but ofcourse i liked it more on gamecube.anyway, i guess we'll have RE5 on pc early next year. maybe even for christmas. i took over 2 years until RE4 was released on PC after the gamecube release...oh my. i got this sudden feeling that i need RE4+gamecube back
If it does, thats probably the only way Il ever buy the game.
Capcom doing it or cd project red is pretty good sign. Mouse support is really all I require, I may be stubborn but I'm not getting it unless it has mouse support. I have faith that it will have though.
It will port for PC certainty ... just it need some time to done . Everyone can explain me about RE5 leadplatform ? whats mean when say the game's leadplaform is for PC ?
I think it will be a good port, like Devil May Cry 4.
[QUOTE=''Jamiemydearx3'']I think it will be a good port, like Devil May Cry 4.[/QUOTE]

and like RE4 ? RE4 port was good in your opinion?
[QUOTE=''shahabzelda''][QUOTE=''Jamiemydearx3'']I think it will be a good port, like Devil May Cry 4.[/QUOTE]

and like RE4 ? RE4 port was good in your opinion?[/QUOTE]

The RE4 port was done by Ubisoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment