Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In war with World at war! ! !

I get this annoying water bug (at some angles hardly noticeable,but most of time pretty damn ugly) even after the installation of Catalyst 9.2 .It`s the same type of corrupt blending as I saw with certain type of tree in Crysis Warhead. Now,is anyone else experiencing these with their own ATI card?If so - does this mean the bug derives from Activision ?If a defected card was sold to me, there will be hell to pay! :evil:http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?bdf7bdf0bc.jpg
In war with World at war! ! !
I see smiliar lines with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200.But it doesn't freak me out really. I just don't care about small details. In war with World at war! ! !
OK, that is KIND OF what I was hoping to hear---- I thought my card was hardware defected in a RMA kind of way.Thanks for reply !(Two such circumstances are good enough for me---waiting for better driver days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment