Thursday, April 15, 2010

Which fiesta online person should i choose? should i choose now?!?!? confused :?

ok, so i started fiesta like 5 months agohavent played alot but im lvl 23 , i have 115s i changed my hair with a beauty shop coupon before and im a fighter. but its getting boring! I like fighters , but i LOVE archers but im not sure if i should leave my fighter and my my new main char my archer, any my fighter has a stupid name (suga_warrior) while my archer has a cooler name (CrystalShot)which should i choose? plz help :?I MEAN RLY, PLEAAAASSSEEEEEWhich fiesta online person should i choose? should i choose now?!?!? confused :?
bump?Which fiesta online person should i choose? should i choose now?!?!? confused :?
I have played Fiesta online for a long time and I find a not bad site to buy Fiesta online gold on Google .At first,I do not believe it , I think it is the same as those fraud stores online .who can not obey their promise .I was cheated several times ,so I was very carefully .But after trying , I find it is really a good site to buy Cronous online .It provide fast delivery .when they confirm your payment ,they will arrange trade with you in the game soon. Also, they have professional person 24hours online to solve your problems .They have a large stock to ensure your trade If you want your hero strong in game, please try http://www.mmovo.com/
  • blackheads scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment