Tuesday, April 13, 2010

steam not updating

Whenever i click on steam it starts updating and then gets stuck on random number and stays there forever.If i close and reinstall it starts from begining and same thing happens.Any1 can provide me with a updated steam client or tell me wbsite where i can download it.Actually i am trying to reinstall the steam in same folder where i had steam before my pc crashed.Bec of virus i had to format my C drive but all my steam games where in D drive.Now i am not able to reinstalll it steam not updating
Reinstall the game.. I had that and it fixed it.. steam not updating
I may be wrong but I Read somewhere else on this forum that Steam had to be installed on one disk drive with the games. Are you trying to install Steam on C and have your games on D? That may be your problem. Again I read this on GS forums and I've been proven wrong before by believing them.
Delete your clientregistry.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment