Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Console games that could have succes also on the PC platform

I don't know about others, but I am a proud owner of a PS2 console and a PC. Now from the introductioon of the PS3 console i haven't had a chance to try all of the PC games that were published for the PC like Battlefield 1942,Battliefield 2, Rainbow Six and all other games (i'm not gonna mention them onward)...1 question that has struck me in various occasions is, sinceI'm a huge fan of wrestling and wrestling games, is : ''Why the hell are there no Wrestling games been developed for the PC over the last 4-5 years and yet the Smackdown vs. RAW franchise is selling fantastically on the consoles???''Answer : ''I don't have an inch of a clue about that.''I know that i would be the first one to buy such a game (for example ''SVR 2009'') in my country when it hits the stores, cause lately i haven't had time to play my PS2 nor buy the PS3 and I was wondering why aren't there those gemas to get on the PC as well???Writing an E-mail to a corporation that produces thesr games has gone into ''out of the question'' and the only thing that was left to me was write this topic.So anybody that thinks the same way as I do, let yoour marks and remarks here so maybe we can do something about it. :D:):):):D

No comments:

Post a Comment