Sunday, April 11, 2010

Empire Total War Can't download

I'm struggling to download ETW. When I click install game on STEAM nothing happens, changing region doesn't make a difference neither does restarting steam or rebooting. Anyone else had this problem?? (oh n i've tried turning off the firewall etc)Empire Total War Can't download
what is your interent speed?Empire Total War Can't download
It took me something like 12hours to download the demo, during of which the ''% downloaded'' figure kept jumping up and down, as well as the download speed. Finally I had to reboot Steam to get the game running, due to Steam trying to update the demo.Thumbs up Steam...not.
maybe because the game isnt out yet
[QUOTE=''Tokeism'']maybe because the game isnt out yet[/QUOTE] I think he means the demo. I downloaded it in like an hour or so. Installed fine. Tried it out, not too bad, but not my kinda game, plus I felt weird attacking good old USA :)
I had a download problem with it because it wouldn't finish..and kept skipping to ''download starting'' during the dl. it seems to be downloading fine now though. messed up download or something

No comments:

Post a Comment