Thursday, April 15, 2010

DoW 2 not compatible with DoW:DC?

Has anybody here seen any problems with Dark Crusade after installing the DoW 2 Beta? There is a number of things that could also be the problem, however I want to know if anybody else has the same problem as me. When it opens it goes through all the starting up movies (THQ, Relic, Intro ect) but as soon as it is all done it just closes as if I never ran it. I tried manually opening mods to see if it would work then, but it still does the same thing. I just put in a new PSU, so that might be it, but it could be a problem if the Beta messed something up.DoW 2 not compatible with DoW:DC?
Reinstall both? I dont think DOW2 would affect Dow:DC as there Different games..DoW 2 not compatible with DoW:DC?
Thanks. I wasn't really expecting it to be DoW, but I wanted to see if it was because that means somethings wrong with my computer now.
Not really, I have DoW1+ the 3 expansions, and when I had the beta didn't experience anything, now the I've got the full game, still no problems.



Try to check if other games are behaving strangely.
All the games I've checked work fine. I'm not really sure what happened. THe only half rational thing I can think is that when I hit the delete local content, it somehow deleted other things with DoW in it. THey're different games so it shouldn't do that, but thats all I can think. And I remember using it just before, if not during me having the beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment