Thursday, April 15, 2010

I need Garrys Mod help!

I really need help with G-Mod. I recently downloaded a weapon pack for G-Mod called ''Resident Evil 4 Weapon Pack'' off of www.garrysmod.org, and installed it.The weapons appear in my props section, and I can place them, but can't pick them up. And I know you should be able to pick them up, because the author posted screenshots of him using them. Any ideas of how to use them? Any help would be much appreciated, and you could earn yourself the respect of knowing that you helped a fellow gamespotter. Here's a video showing the weapons - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2pgrMBuTQ0(Sorry about the quality, it looked better when I first did it) I need Garrys Mod help!
Hey,Did you download SWEPS (Scripted Weapons as in you can use them) or did you download Models? If they are showing up in your prop browser I'm guessing you just have models for ragdoll posing. You need to find SWEPS in order to be able to use them from the weapons menu. I need Garrys Mod help!
Damn, didn't think about that. Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment