Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shazbot!

Hey guys just wanted to invite you guys to check out Tribes 2!!!! Some of you must be like ''isn't that an old game'' yes it is, it is also a very kick ass game. The tribes series died when Vivendi Universal royally screwed the game up with its release of Tribes Vengeance = Barf. Tribes 2 is a way better game, it does have a pretty large learning curve but overall the game is tons of fun. The graphics are not of next gen quality but still pretty good for when it was released back in 2001 It has different modes of play but the funnest imo is the CTF. Play on a server with up to 60 or more people and bioderms with jetpacks flying and skiiing over mountainous terrain in extra terrestial planets. It is endless action with many different classes and vehicles, the chaos never stops. Get insane mid air shots that take great skill to pull off. I invite you guys to play this game - if you havent tried it out- and tell me what you think. Visit www.Tribesnext.com for the completely free full download.

PS

my ingame name is -MaG- and you can normally find me in Goon Haven 64 person serversee you on the battlefield,EDShazbot!
Iused to T2 for a good while when it was still relatively new. It was great fun, challenging as well. I'll probably not going to play it any time soon as I got my fair share of fun from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment