Tuesday, April 13, 2010

trouble with ventrilo

Hello everyone,

i have, a somewhat weird problem. I have been looking around to see if anyone had any similar problems, but none that are of my nature. Soo without further Adieu..

I Recently reinstalled Ventrilo to talk on, but whenever i join a server all my sound is muted, soo i cannot hear anyone talk, I suddenly wouldnt be able to hear my music or any in game sound, or any sound for that matter. It does not literally mute it, but all the sound is disabled, and once i shut Ventrilo down everything works fine. Also another interesting thing i noticed is, If i am in a server and cannot hear anything, once i open the setup tab in Ventrilo, the sound will come back. It's really weird and have no idea what could be the problem, i tried restarting, and reinstalling Ventrilo, i also tried plugging in headphones and unplugging my mic but it all was a no go.

Anyways, any help or support with this would help a lot.

Thanks in advance! trouble with ventrilo
This may or may not fix it but. Go to where you have Ventrilo installed and right click the icon you would choose to launch vent. Once you've right clicked, click ''Run as Administrator''. This may fix it, but if you aren't on Vista then it problably won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment