Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bug Fallout 3 - Water of Life

Hi everyone, i磎 new in this site, so if i do something wrong( i hope not, lol ) tell me please.Well my problem is ... i found my dad in vault 112, traveled fast to rivet city, talk to doctor li, and after that i travel(fast) to memorial jefferson, but before that i already kill all the super mutants inside there, so the area was secure, but in vault 112 i forgot Charon and Meat dog, so i travel back there and leave the cientist getting inside in to the memorial, i take charon , meat dog and back to memorial jefferson, well until here everything normal, right?So i get inside of the memorial and search for my dad, and... nothing?Where the hell is my dad? lol Serious mate, i really don磘 find my dad, i look in the all the rooms, in the basement, EVERTHING, and nothing, i know i have to talk to him and he gonna ask me to do somethings, but i have to find him first.Someone?Please guys, help me please, anyway thanks. Bug Fallout 3 - Water of Life
did you go to the room with the big circular glass room in it? They'll probably be in there. If you went there then maybe you could load your last save :PBug Fallout 3 - Water of Life
[QUOTE=''nutcrackr'']did you go to the room with the big circular glass room in it? They'll probably be in there. If you went there then maybe you could load your last save :P[/QUOTE]Hi mate, thanks, but isn磘 working, i go to that big room with the circular glass , it calls 'Rotunda' , and even same loading my last save game, don磘 work.Any idea? Thanks dude.
Oh my god , i made it. lolI just do some other quest, to be more specific was two quest actually, that quest about food to moira, and another quest about radiation..and by god , works, lol.Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment