Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Empire:total war Demo! Tomorrrow!

The empire:total war Demo is coming out tomorrow!!

http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic/42851/t/Empire-Total-War-Demo-release-date-.html Empire:total war Demo! Tomorrrow!
I remember my friend playing Shogun Total War about 8 years ago.That's all i've seen of that series. Empire:total war Demo! Tomorrrow!
ZOMGCan't wait!I'll be able to finnaly test the game on my PC
im not gonna download it because i know its gonna be good lol :)
cool, i'm trying to get into more RTS type games. i'm going to try it out i guess.
[QUOTE=''Shadowhawk000'']The empire:total war Demo is coming out tomorrow!!

http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic/42851/t/Empire-Total-War-Demo-release-date-.html [/QUOTE] WIN!!!!
yes yes yes yes yes!
Wait, is the ''tomorrow'' you're referring to actually ''today'' because you posted just after midnight, or do you mean legit tomorrow (Saturday)?
[QUOTE=''iam2green'']cool, i'm trying to get into more RTS type games. i'm going to try it out i guess. [/QUOTE]you can't be something you're not.
This should be a killer demo 8)
That's 11 A.M. EST
Can't wait, hopefully the servers won't crack under the pressure.
Yes!!!
[QUOTE=''MadCat46'']Can't wait, hopefully the servers won't crack under the pressure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah hope not.. What you guys going to try first Naval or Land Battle? Im trying out Naval For sure..!
It's always good to try the demo before buy the game.
I usually just watch gameplay videos to determine if I'll like the game.I can usually get a good feel for whether I'll like it or not just by that.
[QUOTE=''SatanAntichrist'']I usually just watch gameplay videos to determine if I'll like the game.I can usually get a good feel for whether I'll like it or not just by that.[/QUOTE]



Yeah, but it also doesn't hurt to try the demo to gauge how well it runs on your computer.
[QUOTE=''THGarrett''][QUOTE=''SatanAntichrist'']I usually just watch gameplay videos to determine if I'll like the game.I can usually get a good feel for whether I'll like it or not just by that.[/QUOTE]



Yeah, but it also doesn't hurt to try the demo to gauge how well it runs on your computer. [/QUOTE]

Good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment