Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How do you 2-Box?

2-boxing is using a second pc and a second game account to have two characters in an MMO at the same time. It's the most fun I've ever had in gaming, and I've decided to set it up again.You can 2-box just by using a single PC, then alt-Tab between two windows, all the way to having two of everything - two PCs, monitors, keyboards, mouses, etc.What games do you 2-box in (for me, it's EQII)? Do you have any particular tips, macros, scripts, gear, etc., which you use to make 2-boxing easier? Do you have more than 2 accounts? - I saw an internet post from a player who does 6-boxing lol! :)I'd like to do a real good job of 2-boxing this time, so I'm looking for tips and such.How do you 2-Box?
lol NO!How do you 2-Box?
This guy has like 36 acountsStill with 2 i think its sad as it takes out the social aspect of mmo's. And that is one of the best parts, working in a team etc
[QUOTE=''dan-rofl-copter'']This guy has like 36 acountsStill with 2 i think its sad as it takes out the social aspect of mmo's. And that is one of the best parts, working in a team etc [/QUOTE] LOL I was just thinking of that guy.
[QUOTE=''dan-rofl-copter'']This guy has like 36 acountsStill with 2 i think its sad as it takes out the social aspect of mmo's. And that is one of the best parts, working in a team etc[/QUOTE] OMG, that's awesome ! Well, MMOs are notorious for not being able to find good groups easily, and anyway, I like to bring 2 characters to a raid or dungeon instead of only one. Good for the group or guild, and more fun for me. All I know is, I really enjoy 2-boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment