Thursday, April 15, 2010

Orange Box - Help!

I wanted to reinstall The Orange Box games but unfortunately, I have a problem:When I try to reinstall, it says that my CD key is a duplicate; it won't let me install twice. I've heard that I should logon to my Steam account, because I can download the games from there. To my regret, I only see L4D - a game I bought recently - available for reinstallation. I don't remember if this is the account I've installed those games on. So what do I do?Orange Box - Help!
Contact Steam support.Orange Box - Help!
[QUOTE=''thusaha'']Contact Steam support.[/QUOTE]

Noooo!! Is there no other way?
[QUOTE=''JabbaDaHutt30''][QUOTE=''thusaha'']Contact Steam support.[/QUOTE] Noooo!! Is there no other way?[/QUOTE]what do you mean ''No!''? They're probably the only ones that could help you with your problem.
yeah, why no? and why would you have multiple steam accounts? and how could you not remember if this is where you installed it? is there something you're not telling us?anyway, each account on steam has one e-mail address linked to it. go to support pages, find which of your e-mail addresses are linked to an account and use that to find your lost account info and retrieve your password.
[QUOTE=''BLKR4330'']yeah, why no? and why would you have multiple steam accounts? and how could you not remember if this is where you installed it? is there something you're not telling us?anyway, each account on steam has one e-mail address linked to it. go to support pages, find which of your e-mail addresses are linked to an account and use that to find your lost account info and retrieve your password.[/QUOTE]

I have lots of password and accouts (not on steam) ; I can't remember everything. Well, thanks... I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment