Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crysis vs Bioshock (Video)

Hey guys. I made a video using clips from bioshock and crysis and I just want to know what you guys think. Also does anyone know a better name for my video (If you watched it you'll know that I'm not directly comparing the two games or anything). ThanksLink: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9_ESbd6lqA%26feature=channel_page[/url] Crysis vs Bioshock (Video)
Can some one give it a chance?Crysis vs Bioshock (Video)
If you're looking for views, hyperlinking a URL in your first post usually helps.
I liked it. :D It is funny too, I finally got around to reinstalling Bioshock the other day. I must say from a photo realistic stand point Crysis takes the cake. But the art design, if you ask me, for Bioshock makes it look quite awesome. They are both great games in my point of view. :)
cool vid! i forgot how good bioshock looks, after seein that im goin to dig it out and play through it again! its a shame you lose video quality with youtube ive not seen a video on there that really does crysis justice.
Nice job! Great song, excellent band, plus two of the most purely fun game's I've played in a while. About hyperlinking, I'm not actually sure how to do that on these forums, it just deletes every method I know of...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Thanks, I'm glad you guys liked my video. [QUOTE=''metroidfood'']If you're looking for views, hyperlinking a URL in your first post usually helps.[/QUOTE]How do you do that?
  • blackheads scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment