Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nooooo... SF4 delayed.....nooooooo

Ok ok, I don't need people saying ''I wasn't going to buy it anyway''I just want all of you fans to cry with me.....NO, I WILL NOT buy it for my PS3... I shall wait cause I am good with Ken on my Keyboard !!! Nooooo... SF4 delayed.....nooooooo
I think it was delayed ages ago... Besides PC ports are ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS delayed so yeah.Nooooo... SF4 delayed.....nooooooo
jasopan is 100% CORRECT, let me finish what he was writing PC ports have never come on time ever...not once they are always delayed...In all my life I have only known one PC port that almost actually came early.
Wow! You play with Ken on the keyboard! :shock:My hats off to you. I'm struggling with my 360 controller!:P
Delayed.. That sucks.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Blame software pirates. They are giving companies every incentive in the world to release stuff on consoles first.
[QUOTE=''ASK_Story'']Wow! You play with Ken on the keyboard! :shock:My hats off to you. I'm struggling with my 360 controller!:P [/QUOTE]



Yeah....always have been, since SF2....all the releases, the Alphas, the SNK vs Capcom 1 and 2... Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2. I just find it a lot easier playing fighting games with keyboard....I can pull off combos, special moves, everything.



I went to JbHiFi and played a bit of SF4 on the PS3 with the special gamepad they had there... I couldnt even do a Haduken....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment