Thursday, April 15, 2010

battlefield heroes beta woot

just got into the beta anyone else? i think its really great for a free game anyone else agree? it will defidently keep me occupied till 1943!battlefield heroes beta woot
I'm losing faith in the franchise frankly. Heroes is just a gimmick to keep players interested until 1943...and then allow EA to rake in cash off the franchise name and keep players occupied until Battlefield 3. I don't want incremental releases like this...I want a huge multiplayer experience that can only come from the next full instalment: Battlefield 3. So I'm saying, EA: Stop stalling for time you pansies....bite the bullet and try your best at pulling off one cracking release that the gamers really want.battlefield heroes beta woot
yeah it was a bit of a disapointmentn for me.its fine for a free game, but its no tf2.

No comments:

Post a Comment