Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looking for warhammer online recruitment

hi! I know this is a long shot, but I thought I would ask anyway, does anyone have a recruitment available for warhammer online? my email is shaide@gmail.com I love PvP, am bored of my current MMOs and really wanting something new. But I hate buying warhammer online without even seeing anything of it...So, if someone could help out, i would be greatly appreciated..and im sorry in advance if this post is annoying :sLooking for warhammer online recruitment
sent one your way, have fun.Looking for warhammer online recruitment
i REALLY want a trial code also!!!!!! Can't find any! Someone help meh! :P
I am looking for a warhammer onlike trial also, Anyone want a free month for referring me? email is hzymind1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment