Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Age of Empires I & II for $10

I saw Age of Empires I %26 II + expansions at Walmart for $10. Is that a good deal? Should I just get Age of Emirpes III + expansions?Age of Empires I %26amp; II for $10
[QUOTE=''Phoenix534'']I saw Age of Empires I %26 II + expansions at Walmart for $10. Is that a good deal? Should I just get Age of Emirpes III + expansions?[/QUOTE]



I think 1 and 2 were better games. But their graphics might put you off. I don;t know how sensitive you are to something like that.



But yes, a great deal for 10.Age of Empires I %26amp; II for $10
Age of Empires 2 is the best of the series. 1 is also really well (but old). FOR $10 its a steal!
Honestly, that deals been in stores for a long time now.But if you've never played them I suggest getting them. They are classic strategy games that are a lot of fun as long as you don't hate games that are somewhat oldschool. It really just comes down to the setting you prefer. Roman Era + Middle Ages vs. Early revolutionary days.You should def. get all three games eventually if you like strategy games.
I dont care about the setting. But, by the sounds of it, this deal is great. Thanks for the help.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
[QUOTE=''Mike1234234'']Wololo[/QUOTE]What???
Don't bother, mp was the only good thing with both (the ai is stupid) and M$ closed it a while ago, even though more than 10000 players were playing the game at the same time, usually :\
i've heard it's a great deal, but because i work at a game store i just picked that pack up for 5.50 :)

and i guess they are better than aoeIII.
yes, yes, and yes.
AOE 1 and 2 were great games and the single player is well worth it on both. AOE 3 wasn't nearly as good.
Get it!
William Wallace :)



The second was good apart from the 60 soldiers at one time thing.
Age of Empires 2 + expansions ruled my childhood, get them they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment